The details on this long page permit you to review our solutions in a few different ways:
- summary graphic highlighting Talent, Risk and Process
- illustration of our basic process which is to apply what that which is already known to be effective to your particular organization
- grid of solutions you might consider, followed by some more specific examples
And what Results might you expect?
- owners, investors and boards with increased capacity to meet goals and fewer risks
- managers better skilled and focused
- employees more engaged to perform and contribute
- workplace that is more positive, productive, profitable, safe and compliant
The typical ways new clients begin to engage with us are an invitation to (1) conduct a risk assessment of one or more HR practices, or to facilitate a staff-talent assessment profile; (2) complete a discrete project such as recruit candidates to fill a job opening or develop an employee handbook; or (3) outsource a few or many human resources activities.
To get started, continue to read on and Contact Us for a phone or face-to-face discussion of your concerns.
How do we do what we do, and what might that look like for you.
We (1) inquire about your perceived needs and potential risks, then (2) modify a good practice to best fit your situation, in order to (3) strengthen talent, reduce risk and/or improve a process.
Almost all of the following occur in every organization with at least one employee. Who is doing what in yours? To be sure, how each is accomplished varies by mission, industry, style, etc. Subject to FDA inspections for your operations in two countries? That how is very different if instead you have three software developers in Ann Arbor. Nevertheless, most of these bullets are happening. We can help.
Example solutions we provide which might advance your mission include:
guide managers in staff development and performance correction
pre-screen job applicants who are capable and want to work for you
establish regular, talent review and succession planning
coach new and seasoned leaders to their next level of competence
prepare a company and its people to be acquired
train supervisors and staff in appropriate workplace conduct or applicant interviewing
develop a culture and policy for successful remote/virtual work
determine who is exempt or non-exempt, employee or contractor
create an employee handbook that is useful and reduces risk
recommend compensation tactics and pay rates
establish a benefits enrollment process for employees
audit HR practices for compliance and effectiveness